Our Services

What's New

Super Visa
Two year's multiple entry visas for parent and grandparent to meet their family members in Canada.
read more..

Who's Online

We have 52 guests and no members online

Family Sponsorships

Government of Canada knows that it is important to help families who come from other countries to reunite in Canada. If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, you are able to sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, dependent child (including adopted child) or other eligible relative (such as a parent or grandparents etc.) to become a permanent resident in Canada. If you sponsor your relative to come to Canada, you are responsible for supporting them financially after arrival in Canada. You also must make sure that your relative does not need to seek financial assistance from the government of Canada.

There are two different way to process a sponsorship application. First is for sponsoring your spouse, conjugal or common-law partner and/or dependent children. Other process is used to sponsor eligible family members, such as Parents, grandparents etc.

References: Citizenship and Immigration Canada / Immigration and Refugee Board

Powered by: CyberHosting