1. Free Initial Assessment
Before you retain our services, we offer :
- Personalized assessments of your qualifications & Experience
- Email responses to your inquiries
- Telephonic discussion with our firm.
2. Application Stage
Once you retain our immigration services, we will:
- Determine your Canadian immigration category
- Prepare, perfect and submit your application
- Communicate with your Canadian Immigration Visa Office
3. Interview Preparation
After filing the case, the application is reviewed on the basis of education, training and work experience. In most cases, clients receive Interview Waivers because of perfect presentation of case. In case, the client is called for an interview, we guide him/her about the intended occupation in Canada, with skills, education,language and training for up-gradation, required to come at par with the international standards. We thoroughly train client for the Interview with our expert guidance.
4. Medical and Landing Paper Stage
We ensure that the Medical and Landing Papers are issued to our clients promptly and without any hassle. In case, any changes are required in the Medical and Landing Papers, we make additional representation to Immigration Authorities and ensure that the papers are released without any further delay.
5. Post Landing Services
We provide Post Landing services at affordable rates :
- Pick up from the airport on landing and leaving at pre-arranged accommodation.
- Assist in making an application for permanent resident card, social insurance number, health card and a driving license.
- Assistance in opening a bank account and credit card and getting a locker/safe deposit vault from the bank.
- Crucial information on the living, traveling, banking, education, health, housing, shopping and taxation.